Saffron Pistachio Ice Cream
- Fouzee Kashmiri Saffron, 10-12 strands
- Condensed milk, 1 cup
- Vanilla extract, 2 tsp
- Pistachios, 1/2 cup, chopped
- Whipping cream, 2 cups
- Rose petals and more chopped pistachio for garnishing.
- Grind 10-12 strands of Fouzee Pure Kashmiri Saffron in a mortar and infuse in 4 tbsp milk for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the condensed milk, vanilla extract and the saffron infused milk. Mix well. Add in the chopped pistachio as well.
- In another bowl, beat the whipping cream on high till it forms peaks. This should take about 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the saffron-pistachio mixture to the cream and slowly mix without beating.
- Garnish with rose petals, pistachio and saffron as desired.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours and serve!