- Fouzee Pure Kashmiri Saffron, 7-8 strands
- Milk, 4 cups
- Heavy Cream, ½ cup
- Condensed milk, ½ cup
- Ground cardamom, 2 tsp
- Pistachio, 2 tsp plus more for garnish
- Ricotta cheese, 1.5 cups
- Granulated sugar, ¼ cup
- Boil the milk until it's reduced to half and then add the cream, condensed milk, saffron, pistachios and 1 tsp cardamom.
- Cook well till the milk is fragrant. Remove from flame and let cool.
- In a different bowl, mix the Ricotta cheese, sugar and 1 tsp cardamom.
- Fill up a muffin tray with the Ricotta mix halfway and bake for 30 minutes at 350F.
- Once done, let cool and then scoop with a spatula.
- Arrange these on a serving tray and pour the saffron milk mixture over them. Garnish with pistachios.
- Allow them to soak well by refrigerating them for an hour before serving.