- Fouzee Pure Kashmiri Saffron, 2 tsp
- Milk, 4 cups
- Rice, 1/2 cup
- Sugar, 1 cup or to taste
- Pistachio for garnish
- Wash and soak the rice for 30 minutes. Then strain the rice and let it dry and make a coarse powder.
- In a bowl, add 1 tsp saffron, ½ cup milk and mix well.
- Boil the remaining milk and once the milk boils well, add in the saffron milk mixture.
- To this, add the ground rice.
- Cook till the rice is done and then add the sugar and continue cooking for another 3-4 minutes.
6. Once done, serve hot or chilled after garnishing with sliced pistachios.